The smart server list ensures that we automatically choose the best server for you when making the connection. You will therefore only see countries in the serving list. This is enabled by default when you download our application and you can easily disable it by following the steps below. If this option is disabled you will see all available servers.
Follow the steps below to disable the smart server list.
- Go to the settings (Click on the menu)
- Go to “Connection”
- Uncheck “Activate smart server list” or “Use the best server automatically”
- Go to the serverlist option
- Uncheck “Smart Server”
Android and IOS
- Go to the settings (Head or the three dots)
- Go to “Advanced”
- Uncheck “Use the best server automatically”