This manual will help you to install GOOSE VPN with L2TP on your NAS Synology OS.
2. Get your token
Open the following webpage in your browser: https://portal.goosevpn.com/download.php.
Click on Router.
At the right side you will find your token. We advice you to copy this. You will need it later.
3. Choose your server
Search for the name and server address of the VPN server you want to use. Go to https://portal.goosevpn.com/servers.php for a complete list of the available servers.
4. Log in to your NAS
Go to http://192.168.0.1 with a device that is connected with the network of the NAS and log in.
5. Configure the connection
Open the "Control panel" and add a new interface; "Create VPN profile".
Choose L2TP/IPSec at "VPN Connection Method".
Enter the following details:
- Profile name: Name of the server you chose in step 3
- Server address: The address of the server you chose in step 3
- User name: The email address that you used when registering at GOOSE VPN
- Password: The token you copied in step 2
- Pre-shared key: 5kG2bo2J7528s18T1D4M3I96185d0J
Check the following checkboxes and click on Apply:
6. Do the free online privacy check
To see if the VPN connection is set up correctly, you can use our free online privacy check. The website will immediately let you know if your connection is secured or not.
Does the website indicate that you are safe online?
Congratulations! You are now secure only with GOOSE VPN with L2TP on your NAS Synology OS.
Please contact our support team via our chat or send an email to email@example.com.